extra brut light & crisp
0800 5 707008160 free from German landline
from 120 € (Germany)
100% SECURE Shopping
light & crisp
Very pretty pale golden colour with hints of ochre, bright, luminous and limpid. There is a collar of creamy mousse with fine bubbles.
The nose is very pleasant, a profusion of fruit and sun. The Pinot Noir reveals its full pallet of aromas, especially the quince embellished of fine spicy almost peppery notes.
The taste is rich, full-bodied and voluptuous, not only quenching one?s thirst but leaving us with mixed feelings of satisfaction and the irresistible desire for more.
Expertise | Champagne Gremillet Blanc de Noirs
- 12 %
- Residual sugar
- Closure Type
- 0,75 L bottles
- goes well with
- Goes well with: roast sea bass, a filet of venison or warm fruit tart with caramelized fruit.
- package size
at least 28 months of bottle fermentation
Distributor: Gremillet, 10110 BALNOT SUR LAIGNES, Frankreich | Allergens: contains milk, contains sulphites | Description/Ingredients: alcoholic beverage (sparkling wine)
Winery | Gremillet
- Wine Spectator: 90 Punkte
- IWSC: Silber Medaille
- Mondial du Pinot Noir: Gold
- Guide Hachette des Vins: 2012, 2011, 2009
- Global Master Drinks Business: 2014
- Guide Dussert Gerber: 2014