Colour: Intense red cherry colour. Clean and bright. Aroma: Complex aromas of stewed black berries with spicy touches of black pepper and mineral notes. Palate: Potent and fleshy, dominating its roundness in mouth which is due to its fine tannins provided by the ripe berries and its exceptional barrel-ageing. A long and very persistent finish.
Expertise | Valdemar Conde de Valdemar Reserva 2015
- 13,5 %
- 6 g/L
- Residual sugar
- Closure Type
- 0,75 L bottles
- goes well with
- This wine is a great match with grilled and stewed meat. It also goes well with oven-baked fish or fish in sauce as well as cold meats and strong, dry cheeses.
- package size
enjoy at 16-18°C, barrique style (18 months)
Winery | Valdemar
- Berliner Wein Trophy: Gold Medaille
- Wine Spectator: 90 Punkte
- Decanter: Bronze Medaille
- International Wine & Spirits: Bronze Medaille