dry bold & opulent
+49 (0)6033 9769 120 Mo - Fr, 8:00 - 15:00
from 120 € (Germany)
100% SECURE Shopping
|To 5||6 %||15.00 € * 20.00 € * / 1 Liter|
|from 6||7 %||14.81 € * 19.75 € * / 1 Liter|
|from 12||10 %||14.46 € * 19.28 € * / 1 Liter|
|from 18||20 %||12.80 € * 17.06 € * / 1 Liter|
bold & opulent
The Fox Creek Red Baron is enjoying continued success at Fox Creek. This suave character has taken control of some of our best shiraz vineyards in McLaren Vale as the original `Red Baron` took control of the skies. As with the wine, he is rich in character, distinctive and silky smooth and is guaranteed to woo any nearby vixen.
Appearance: Vibrant purple, Satsuma plum.
Bouquet: Lifted cherry ripe, rum & raisin with baked vanilla custard topped with plum and cherry fruits.
Palate: Thick sweet entry leads into a blend of fresh red berry, cherry and plum fruits with a rich full mid palate and smooth tannins. A soft fleshy mid palate with sweet ripe fruit, subtle balanced oak with juicy length.
Expertise | Fox Creek Red Baron Shiraz 2018
- 14,5 %
- 6,5 g/L
- Residual sugar
- Closure Type
- 0,75 L bottles
- package size
enjoy at 16-18°C, stock 3 - 5 years from vintage, barrique style,
Distributor: Wine Logistix GmbH, 35510 Butzbach, Deutschland | Allergens: contains sulphites | Description/Ingredients: alcoholic beverage (red wine)
Winery | Fox Creek Wines
- International Wine Guide 2014: Gold Medaille
- China Wine & Spirits Awards Best Value 2014: Gold Medaille
- Mundus Vini Great International Wine Award 2012: Silver
- New Zealand International Wine Show 2012: Gold
- Japan Wine Challenge 2012: Bronze
- AWC Vienna International Wine Challenge 2012: Silver
- International Wine & Spirit Awards UK: Silver
- James Halliday: 92 Punkte (to 2020)